Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Working on my spinning wheel

I had a very nice Monday. The weather was quite nice in the mid 70's. I put a little bit of fabric and crafting supplies away, got 3 loads of laundry done, caught up with my sister on the phone, then after dinner spent the evening working on my spinning wheel. It is almost as relaxing as cutting wood with my saws----not quite, but almost. Now I must go feed my addiction to words with friends! My older brother and I have 11 games going with eachother at one time! I have to get to those before I go to bed.We love the competition!

Look at that beautiful piece of furniture. I bought it unfinished and my wonderful husband stained it and put it together for me. I love what it lends to the look of our livingroom. As you can see I was working on blonde doll hair in a wool/mohair blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment