Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Autumn Leaves are Falling

The leaves are changing colors, the air is getting cooler. This is my favorite time of year! Time to try out some new recipes in the kitchen, and get started making  most of my Christmas gifts. I Love to make my gifts and hope the receiver of the special gift I have made enjoys it just as much as I did making it just for them. I get so much joy out of coming up with the perfect idea for that person then the hours involved while I am making it brings a smile to my face as I am making it thinking of that person.I truly love to give more than receive. 
The last 2 weeks have been quite hectic around here preparing for the craft show, working the craft show, my normal online orders and Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I hope everyone out there did too. Now it is time to continue on with busy, while we enjoy the upcoming holiday season. It passes much too fast these days. I remember as a kid how it seemed so long between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Now it just flies by. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment