Pages

Monday, November 9, 2020

Happy Monday!!

 Good morning! I am trying to catch up. So here are my Halloween Crafts that I made this year that I did not get a chance to post before Halloween!! I apologize for that but I did want to show you what I had made. They were so much fun. I made 3, one for each of my kids families, and I actually made on for myself. I usually don't get around to making crafty stuff for me. I usually give my creations away saying Oh I can make mine anytime. Then I usually do not.



The cauldrons were difficult to find this year!! I finally got 2 of the last 3 from a party shop. The craft stores did not have any. The books were from the Dollar tree. I painted them white. The little wooden hat on the 2nd one has fabric that I put on with Mod Podge. The various larger balls are Christmas Balls. The eyeball which my Granddaughter loved the most (she is 3 yrs old) and all of the rest of the items were from the local Dollar Tree stores. I am so lucky to have 3 of them close to home. But I can not always find the supplies I see other crafty people out there using that they buy at their local Dollar Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment