Pages

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

I've been keeping quite busy since my last post. I find it hard to do it all, all the time. So I forgive myself and give myself permission to not get it all done and I am much happier for it.
This is a new pattern available at my Etsy Shop
Gram's Vintage Style Clothespin Bag 
Easy to construct. Fully lined. The swivel hangers are also available at my website in sets of 2.

Whether you have a clothesline to hang and dry your laundry or just nostalgic and you want to decorate your laundry room (area) and add some charm. These bags are sure to accomplish that for you!
            Finished Clothespin Bag  for sale $28.95 plus shipping

 

            

SOLD
Finished Clothespin Bag  for sale $28.95 plus shipping
 
 
       SOLD
Finished Clothespin Bag  for sale $28.95 plus shipping
   
 

SOLD
Finished Clothespin Bag  for sale $28.95 plus shipping

1 comment: