Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

New Doll Pattern ~~~Anya is her name!


I apologize for such a long time in between posts but life gets in the way. I'm always sooooo busy everyday all day long. It makes me wonder how did I manage to get all this done when I had a full time job outside the home too!!!?
Anyway I just finished her last week. Here's Anya my newest Raggedy Doll Pattern. Available in PDF download form   Click here for the PDF
Also available in mailed paper pattern form actually on sale right now Click Here for Paper Pattern 
I don't have her listed at all my venues just yet, only at the two links here in this post.
I'm off to try and finish another pattern real soon I hope. I don't know, now that we are in Christmas Season it's time to decorate the house and make all the gifts for family, friends, and neighbors. So thinking in terms of reality I'll be surprised at myself if I get another one done before the first of the year. But it is the time of year for miracles......
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Season to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment